Honored Contributor

After reading this whole thread it sounds like your using your phone to sit and chat with friends a lot. Perhaps then Tracfone isn't your best buy- maybe you should look into purchasing a contract phone where you get less limited usage. Teacfones are better for someone whose use is some what limited. If I were going to only have one phone I wouldn't get a tracfone.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

After reading this whole thread it sounds like your using your phone to sit and chat with friends a lot. Perhaps then Tracfone isn't your best buy- maybe you should look into purchasing a contract phone where you get less limited usage. Teacfones are better for someone whose use is some what limited. If I were going to only have one phone I wouldn't get a tracfone.

Actually, i talk to my mom several times a week,  but really not much to others, text  to my son,and grandaughters, that is why this is so confusing to me,why i run out on air time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

Let's say you talk to your mom four times a week for 15 minutes each time.  That would be 60 minutes a week.  If you had 1500 minutes on your phone they would last about 25 weeks so you would have to buy more time to get through the year.

I always look for the best deal when my husband and I need more minutes etc.  My husband talks more on his phone so I am buying him minutes more often.  He has plenty of time on his phone so I am going to buy him the $35 card which gives you 750 minutes talk, 1000 texts and 1G of data. If I put in code 29785 in the month of June he will get and additional 200 minutes of talk which takes you to 950 minutes of talk for $35.  It only gives you 60 days of service but I am not worried about that because he has until 2020 on his phone.

I know that you wish you could only buy minutes because you don't need any texts or data and I wish that too.  Before buying the deal above, my husband had 13,052 texts and 10.22G of data.  I still think getting 950 min of talk for $35 is a good deal even though he doesn't need the other items.