Honored Contributor

Jitterbug SmartPhone and photos?

[ Edited ]

I have this phone and do not like it. I tried not to take a lot of photos with plans of purchasing a simple flip phone. I am ready to transfer photos to something else to develop for a real photo album. The big problem: I have an older iPad and some how my saved photos from 2014 was saved to  the SmartPhone. I really need to develop these photos since some of the individuals are now deceased. Really need to do something but not tech smart. The only answer from Jitterbug: send photos to my email address.  This will really be expensive since In data usage since over 100 photos and would take some time to email just 2 or 3 photos per day. Can anyone possibly understand what I am trying  to explain and help me? SouthernBee 

edited : trying to correct spelling

9/16/17: phone has SD card: How can I see if all of the photos are on the SD card: example: take SD card to somewhere like Walgreen's photo processing?Any suggestions greatly appreciated. SouthernBee 

Contributor

Re: Jitterbug SmartPhone and photos?

@SouthernBee

I'm not good with computers but thinking about your post and wish somebody would help you.

How do you think the photos got moved between your Jitterbug and iPad?

Could they still be on your iPad as well?

Do you have a computer for transfers or copying?

I hope a tech person sees this to help.  

Contributor

Maybe call Walgreens to ask?

Honored Contributor

@carmandees: DH has his computer and prefers that I not use it which is ok because the way he has it- really do not not like it plus DH now has memory issues. I have no idea how photos transferred from IPad to the smartphone. I have checked everything on the iPad including the cloud storage and cannot find the 2014 photos. We do not have an Apple Store here. I called Apple and they told me to purchase the apple camera photo kit to transfer all the IPad photos to my camera SD card. I could not make it work even after looking at some on line videos. I really appreciate you taking the time to help. SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@carmandees: Great idea and will do that today. I will have transportation later this week and see if we can go to Walgreen's.  Thanks again, SouthernBee 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome @SouthernBee.

I wish some techy posters would comment.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

It would be awful to lose your photos.

Honored Contributor

@carmandees: Friend took smartphone to the Walmart photo center and worked for over an hour and found a way to downloaded for prints, she could not remember what finally worked. That phone was too smart and difficult for me to use. I now have a basic flip phone and monthly  bill reduced by $30. I am relieved and thankful. Friend asked for nothing but I paid for breakfast and lunch. I am 63 and she is 10 years younger. The 20 something girl in Walmart helped a lot of people while we were there but was not able to help my friend.  Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Southern Bee wrote:

@carmandees: Friend took smartphone to the Walmart photo center and worked for over an hour and found a way to downloaded for prints, she could not remember what finally worked. That phone was too smart and difficult for me to use. I now have a basic flip phone and monthly  bill reduced by $30. I am relieved and thankful. Friend asked for nothing but I paid for breakfast and lunch. I am 63 and she is 10 years younger. The 20 something girl in Walmart helped a lot of people while we were there but was not able to help my friend.  Southern Bee

Hi, @SouthernBee!    Haven't seen you posting in a while.  So nice to see you.   I didn't see this thread 'til now and I'd be of little help with this issue, anyway... but wanted to say I'm glad you got your precious photos.    I hope you and your husband are well.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo: Thank you. Hope you and yours are well. Both dealing with terrible colds and hacking cough for two weeks but finally doctor ordered antibiotics and cough medicine. Crazy weather has not helped. Tried the smartphone for a year very frustrated. Love the new flip phone, received first call today, I selected the old fashioned telephone ring yet call came and I was walking around trying to figure out what was happening! I guess I am having memory issues🤓🤓!!!  SouthernBee