Honored Contributor

So this morning I charged my iPod, the charge wore down yesterday. The lines are gone, it is working, however there is a slight flickering on the screen. I went to Best Buy to ask about it, the guy told me it can work itself out and check for software updates ( I often do and I'm up to date). If it continues I can make an appointment and bring it back. I asked him if they fix it there or send it out, I was told they do not fix iPods,  I would get a new one. I'll wait a couple of days, if I find it is very annoying I'm going back. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 , I am kind of surprised they are still making iPods.  What version do you have?  S

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@Jordan2 , I am kind of surprised they are still making iPods.  What version do you have?  S

@Lilysmom1 I think it may be the newest one, I bought it in September 2019. I use it pretty much to play games, check emails, and surf the web. There is a very slight flickering on the screen, most wouldn't notice it. I'll stick with it for now ( I bet Best Buy would think I was very nit picky), if it gets worse I'll go back. 

Honored Contributor

iPod seems to be back to normal, no screen flickering. I'm glad, I didn't want to have to turn it in for a new one.