Occasional Contributor

Free Fire Tablet caseable

[ Edited ]

I placed an order for my FREE caseable when the Fire Tablet was a TSV.  I placed my order on 12-6-17.  The information on the caseable ordering card said it would take 3-7 business day to receive.  It has been almost a MONTH & I still haven't received my order.  I sent two emails to the company and both times their reply included a very short message that they received my email and also posted a number . No info as to when I MIGHT expect my order.  Seems a bit evasive to me.  Has anyone else had a problem getting their caseable ?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free Fire Tablet caseable

Please ask mods to delete one or the other of your duplicate threads in this forum.
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

New to this. Not sure how to go about getting the duplicate message  deleted. Thx.

Contributor

I placed my order also,around the same time. It was shipped the 16th December. I still have not received it. I'm going to buy my own. Tired of waiting! Not happy.....

Honored Contributor

Well this doesn't bode well for my order! I picked a case, I think Saturday or Sunday. I received an email they got my order request. I have to say I really didn't care for any of the designs, but since it was "free" I chose one. I got the feeling these are handpainted, maybe the reason they take so long to fulfill the order. I won't wait forever to receive it, I'll purchase one if it doesn't come soon. QVC should be made aware if there are problems with this company.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the case December 11, and it came Jan 3. I brought my own case from Amazon,  a MoKo brand. 

Honored Contributor

I normally buy a case for everything, but I didn't buy one for my 10" Fire Tablet after watching a product reviewer on YouTube demonstrating how tough they were.  He beat the heck out of it and couldn't break it. Now if it fell just wrong, it could break, but after watching that, I decided to save the money.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Since the case is included in the price of the tablet, I want to wait and see if the case is any good before purchasing one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Since the case is included in the price of the tablet, I want to wait and see if the case is any good before purchasing one.

I did not want to drop the tablet waiting for my case.

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I did not want to drop the tablet waiting for my case.

Watch how this guy abused the 10" Fire Tablet and you'll worry less about dropping it. In an earlier video testing the 8" one he dented the floor, but couldn't break the tablet.  These are tough little devices.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7BnMmAaII

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!