Honored Contributor

Re: Free Fire Tablet caseable

As I said in post #20 I ordered my case on 12/31, got my confirmation on the order, and got an email on Friday 1/19 that it left the building. So I get an email today from Caseable apologizing for the delay on my order. It was sent without tracking, and are currently unable to provide me with a status update. It says as shipping has taken too long recently, we have contacted our shipping provider and will receive an update within the next few days. If the update shows your case has been lost by our shipping provider, we will reproduce and ship a replacement immediately! What kind of fly by night company did QVC partner up with? This is unacceptable, QVC should take the hit on this, they should credit everyone's account the cost of the case for all the inconvenience we have gone through with this company. I would have been better off purchasing a case from Amazon. I sure hope QVC severs ties with this company, and they owe us all a big apology!

Contributor

Add me to the list of folks who haven't received their case.  I'm glad to have run across this post as I was thinking I was the only one who was having this issue.  I haven;t used my Fire tablet because I'm afraid I'd drop it with nothing to protect it.  So it sits on my dresser.....waiting.

Honored Contributor

@scrubbie wrote:

Add me to the list of folks who haven't received their case.  I'm glad to have run across this post as I was thinking I was the only one who was having this issue.  I haven;t used my Fire tablet because I'm afraid I'd drop it with nothing to protect it.  So it sits on my dresser.....waiting.

@scrubbie, QVC would have been better off lowering the TSV by $35, we all could have bought our own cases! I hope QVC realizes how unhappy we all are, this could damage their reputation.

Honored Contributor

I spoke with customer service today, spoke to a very nice woman, to voice my displeasure about the whole Caseable fiasco. She told me corporate was well aware of the problems we have had and have severed ties with them. She gave me a $15 credit for my troubles.

Occasional Contributor

Same here. It's been over a month since it was shipped. They never answer the phone and do not respond to emails. They have a F rating at BBB.There are many horrible stories about this company all over the internet. I contacted QVC. I was able to receive a 15 dollar credit. They "used" this incentive to get more people to purchase the Kindle and that really pisses me off. They should have done some research on this scam of a company before promoted. Personally I hold QVC responsible for this mess.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

I spoke with customer service today, spoke to a very nice woman, to voice my displeasure about the whole Caseable fiasco. She told me corporate was well aware of the problems we have had and have severed ties with them. She gave me a $15 credit for my troubles.

----

There are some really cute cases at Amazon and ebay for the Fire tablets, much nicer than the "free" ones QVC showed.

I bought one that looks like the old-fashioned black/white composition book for under $15.

Honored Contributor

I was just wondering with the thousands of TSVs that were sold, how many have received their "free" case? I'm still waiting almost a month later.

Honored Contributor

I am beyond angry and annoyed. I ordered my case 12/31, it is now exactly a month later and I haven't received it yet. QVC knows about the problem, they gave me a $15 credit. The credit doesn't help me get my case. What QVC should do is give everyone having a problem getting their "free" case a $39 credit so we could buy one from Amazon and get it in two days. What kind of fly by night business did QVC partner up with?

Esteemed Contributor

I would be worried to not have a case with a 10 inch being so hard to carry with one hand even with two. Nothing is that durable. Just to be on the safe side I would get a case.JMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stila wrote:

As a follow up,received my Caseable. Very nice quality. I think if it was mentioned,they come from Germany,there would not of,been the concern, about the time to receive them. Magnetic Closure,smart case,well made. Mine,came Jan,9th. 

Yes, it would have been helpful if QVC or the vendor had stated that the case were being shipped from Germany and most importantly that they are made to order.