Honored Contributor

Re: Free Fire Tablet caseable

@patbzwrote:

I wouldn't get the one with keybook.  If you type enough to need a keyboard, why not get a laptop?

I do have a laptop, I'm leaning towards the case without the keyboard. 

New Contributor

You are soooo right! I bought a 2-pak. one was a gift for my daughter. I would have bought 4 at that price! 

Occasional Visitor

We received our custom made case yesterday in mail. It does indeed have the picture of our grandchildren BUT is not the right size. Might fit a regular Kindle. Ugh!

Was told by QVC that we should go to caseable.com for solution. When calling the company was told we would have to pay $5 to talk to Customer Service! What?!

emails are unanswered.

QVC should be concerned about this problem when that price is figured In the TSV price. Maybe the Q should check out third party vendors a little better. 

Really disappointed in the Q these days. Quality control is just not what we long time buyers are used to receiving. Should have just bought from Amazon.

Super Contributor

I have never in 5 years dropped my tablet so I'm not too concerned  

Honored Contributor

I found it almost impossible to navigate their website, i was finally able to create my own, and the finished product came out nothing like the photo I submitted. I finally ended buying my own case on Amazon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
New Contributor

Your next email will probably say it's stuck in customs. You should then ask them who their shipper is and a copy of the bill of lading. If customs holds a package they will notify you by mail and give you information on what to do.

New Contributor

But yet QVC is still selling the tablet with the free Casable case included. What a bunch of liars.