Valued Contributor

I just updated Firefox and the update came in as 32 bit.  I have 64 bit in my computer.  I did do a search and there is 64 bit I can download.  My question is is it worth putting the 64 bit in and if I did should I take out the 32 bit first and then do the 64 download.  Not sure it's worth it.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

When I need to update FireFox I let the software do the job for me. The program has a setting for auto update. Please look for this feature under the help menu.

Valued Contributor

I was getting the notice that it was time to update Firefox so I eventually let it go in.  Always did it this way.  I did notice the 32 bit after it downloaded.  I can just let the 32 bit in or download from the Firefox forum the 64 bit.  I thought the 64 would download not the 32.  Just didn't want to try to put in the 64 and then have a problem with the computer.  Apparently others have had the same problem.  Just don't know if it would make a difference with the 64.  Not that computer savvy.

Honored Contributor

How do you post Internet images from  (firefox) to the forums? I right click-- copy and then paste. No picture. I have also used the copy/paste on the menu. (not work)

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1, are you remembering to highlight the image before right clicking and selecting copy?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor