New Contributor

I ordered this TSV and have been watching for tracking information since the day I ordered it. The only information that ever appeared is that it was shipped on 5-13-2017 and the EDD was 5-18-2017. I emailed customer service yesterday asking where my laptop was and all I was told is that if I don't receive it by 5-24-2017, I'm to contact them and verify my address. That responce does not answer my question regarding the tracking information.  QVC wasted no time charging my crecit card.

This is the second time I've been ripped off on a TSV. First time it was for a beach waves curling iron. Supposedly they sent two and I never received either. 

I'm starting to think that this is some kind of scam and after a few weeks/months I'll finally get my credit on my card. However, until then their sales are thru the roof.

Anyone else ever have problems like this?

Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: TSV from 5-7-2017 HP Laptop

[ Edited ]

@Big Dog Mom wrote:

I ordered this TSV and have been watching for tracking information since the day I ordered it. The only information that ever appeared is that it was shipped on 5-13-2017 and the EDD was 5-18-2017. I emailed customer service yesterday asking where my laptop was and all I was told is that if I don't receive it by 5-24-2017, I'm to contact them and verify my address. That responce does not answer my question regarding the tracking information.  QVC wasted no time charging my crecit card.

This is the second time I've been ripped off on a TSV. First time it was for a beach waves curling iron. Supposedly they sent two and I never received either. 

I'm starting to think that this is some kind of scam and after a few weeks/months I'll finally get my credit on my card. However, until then their sales are thru the roof.

Anyone else ever have problems like this?

Thanks.

Hi @Big Dog Mom Thank you for posting in our forums today. I apologize that this order has caused you concern. The HP computers are built to order in China and then shipped from there, it does take a bit longer to recieve and does cause concern. I was able to check on yours and the shipment arrived in USA yesterday and is out for delivery today by FedEx - it should be there by 8pm. Thank you for shopping with us! Enjoy your new laptop ~Kim.