Honored Contributor

Computer won't scroll down on pages

On my email for example, I can't get down to a send button, leaving me unable to send email.  DH also had this with a pdf yesterday, it would stop scrolling near the bottom of a page.  This page on QVC is OK.

Honored Contributor

Re: Computer won't scroll down on pages

You may have inadvertently engaged the scroll lock key on your computer. It's typically up at the top right of a keyboard near the backspace key. A quick Google for "scroll lock key" should help guide you in fixing the issue. (The solution varies from keyboard to keyboard and computer to computer.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you using a mouse? If that is a wireless kind then replace the batteries.

If the mouse is wired then unplug /plug it back in.

Make sure there is nothing blocking the little lens underneath the mouse.

Honored Contributor

Does the scroll wheel on your mouse work at all?  If not, you can still scroll by moving the bar on the right side of the screen.  If you prefer to use the scroll wheel, you should try cleaning out your mouse - dust and crumbs can get inside, blocking the scroll wheel from "seeing" - or buy a new one.

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

Is this only with your email? If so, my guess is it might be a setting in whichever one you are using. I know with mine, they upgraded(?) and I had many new things to figure out.

If the right side scroll bar is not there on everything? I know I have somehow changed the resolution, thus no scroll bar. 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)