Contributor

I bought a Fitbit Blaze watch (discontinued now) from QVC 2 years ago. I also purchased the Square Trade extended warranty (an additional 3 years from the 1-year warranty) for an additional $15. My Blaze died last month after owning it for 2 years, but I dug up my warranty from Square Trade and sent the watch back to them for repairs. They sent it back to me untouched saying that there was physical damage to it (either by dropping or by water getting into it) and the warranty only covered mechanical or electrical issues. I don't remember ever dropping the watch, although it did occasionally get wet (never worn in shower or dunked in water though). Needless to say, this was a bad purchase! I will never buy a Fitbit or a Square Trade extended warranty again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fitbit Blaze & Square Trade

I have found none of the warranties or extra service plans bought on anything on QVC have been honored. Total ripoffs, especially on electronics.
Contributor

Re: Fitbit Blaze & Square Trade

I can count on one hand how many extended warranties I've bought in my life. I was happy I bought this. I never thought it would be declined. I'm looking at a Garmin or a Polar now.