Frequent Contributor

I have had my Apple watch now for a year. I LOVE it. Originally bought it for use with a Marathon training program. The Marathon was in November, and I still am wearing it happily without needing it for training purposes. I bought the large version for better readability during exercise,

Also switch bands, but more seasonally. Actually the rubber style band was fine for exercising, just get the Nike style with the holes.

If you think you will like it you probably will love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Apple Watch 4 is due to come out this Fall, September I think.  It has a larger face and longer battery life.  That’s the one I am waiting for.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all so much for your reviews. I have one other question, how do you take a call?  Do you need the ear thingys? I’m so in the dark ages. 😂  I am definitely getting one. I’m so excited. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Apple Watch ?

[ Edited ]

@godi .....  You just tap on the receiver icon to accept a call or a reject icon to dismiss it.  There is a speaker and microphone.  I hold it up to my face (yes, I've become D!ck Tracy!), but people can hear me even when my arm is by my side,  I usually find my phone and transfer the call to that, just to save battery life, but not always.  It's really convenient to pick up the call where ever you are, and not have to run for the phone.  

Speaking of battery life, my watch needs to be charged every night.  Every few weeks the battery runs down quickly, but I usually have between 25% and 50% battery life remaining at the end of the day.  I slept with it on one night, but had plenty of battery for my morning walk.  Charged it when I got home.

One of the many great features is "Find My Phone."  Just tap the icon and the phone dings.  I use this one MANY times a day!  It also has a flashlight.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Apple Watch ?

[ Edited ]

Thank you @ItsME for the info I was wondering  how you answered the watch. So Get Smart no wait that was a shoe phone. 😂😂😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

@godi  They ****** out the first name of the character D!CK Tracy.  He used a watch.

Super Contributor

Zulily has a wide variety of Apple watchbands on sale.  They will be available until tomorrow, I think.  Despite my earlier response in which I said I wouldn’t bother with extra bands, I ordered 4!