You like?  LM

Valued Contributor

Love it.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

You like?  LM

yes

Trusted Contributor

Love it. Got it in June, stepping up from an iPhone 6. Very pleased with my decision. 

Super Contributor

Love it. At first, not having a home button took some getting used to but after a day, it was so easy and much less of a hassle. When I’m on my iPad, I find it kind of annoying to press the home button instead of swiping, 😂. 

Trusted Contributor

I would happily trade my XR for my old 6Plus. 6 had texting issues so Verizon talked me into the XR. Most people seem to love it, but I absolutely hate the lack of a home button. I’m not a touch screen person.  Always takes me an extra swipe to close an app.   Love my iPad with home button and my ancient Kindle Keyboard with the buttons instead of the touch/slide screen. Also, even though the XR display screen is slightly larger in size than screen on my old 6Plus, the keyboard size is a little smaller.  I really liked the larger keys on 6Plus. I make more typing errors now. Maybe I can talk granddaughter into trading me her 8Plus with home button for my XR. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom

I will buy a  Note 10 in a few weeks. YouTube was a big help. I found product leaks with specs, and prices. Apple is doing the same with their new iPhone. 

Apple is offering some good trade in deals on the XR. 

Verizon  has many reviews. I like reading spec lists,comparing products at GSMarena.com and Phonearena.com 

Enjoy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CJC , interesting comments.  Thanks for that.  Not liking smaller keyboard!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Nuttmeg , I am doing a trade in.  I already talked to the store.  Every little bit helps.  These phones are tres cher!  Thanks for the sites.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Toot1920 @gizmogal @jackthebear , thanks for the feedback.  LM