Contributor

"In Process" - for 7 Days Now?

Ordered a pair of Earth Origins booties on 10/12, order still showing in process? EDD is 10/23. Unlikely that's going to happen as order still apparently hasn't shipped yet. I realize things take time, but I've had orders "lost" in your system before and gave up and cancelled them. What's going on QVC?

I also just ordered a Dooney bag, hope that order doesn't dissappear into the abyss as well. Cmon QVC I don't want to quit shopping with you, but your fullfillment process seems to be getting worse,

Honored Contributor

Re: "In Process" - for 7 Days Now?

Your boots should be shipping any minuye.  Mine, which had been processing 7 days, shipped yesterday.  Frustrating,  isn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

LOL, yes it's VERY frustrating! Glad yours finally shipped! 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @HandbagHoarder I am so sorry for the delay. I will asked that the order information be researched for you. 

Trusted Contributor

@HandbagHoarder : I received a letter from QVC on Thursday, I believe, that apologized because those clogs would be late being delivered. No further date given but I'm in no hurry so paid no further attention. 

Honored Contributor

It can be frustrating, but what puzzles me most is the randomness of the problems.  I don't buy much nowadays -  no more than 9-10 items this year, but of all those, all my orders except one arrived by its EDD and the one that missed was one day late, most likely because the whole country was in storm mode.

I do know that the tracking for my last order was wrong for the first several days so I was surprised when it arrived at the right address and before its EDD!

Respected Contributor

I checked my HSN TS Natualizer  Boots ordered 9/28. Says PACKAGING  .......and EDD 11/11?!!  No more information. Guess  supply and demand did not connect ?  Shipping is erratic to say the least. 

Valued Contributor

I can sympathize who others who have been subjected to slow shipping. I presently have three items that I ordered on 13 October. They are still listed as "in process". Does it take almost a week now to even ship Items? 

Trusted Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

I can sympathize who others who have been subjected to slow shipping. I presently have three items that I ordered on 13 October. They are still listed as "in process". Does it take almost a week now to even ship Items? 

Hi fellow Virginian; what part of Va if you do not mind saying?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HandbagHoarder 

I ordered Earth Origins Shooties on 10/12 also and they still say in process too!