Contributor

Re: "In Process" - for 7 Days Now?

Everything I have ordered since October 14th is in process still. 
Can't cancel as "they are preparing to be shipped"??
Very frustrating.|

But on the plus side, I sent back 2 things on October 11th and they have been processed and refunded already???? 
Makes no sense. 

So at this point, all I can do is hurry up and wait.

Respected Contributor

I ordered two SG dresses on 10/13 - still in process.  Why are they still having such problems?? I thought the warehouse issues were resolved.  It is so frustrating to wait over a week and items are still not shipped.  Now there is something new - the items go to UPS, we get a UPS tracking number and then the items are sent to the post office instead.  What in the heck is up with that?

Valued Contributor

It appears everyone has had it with processing delays and unable to cancel while items are "in process" for 7 days plus.  It also appears, as other posters agree, that QVC has absolutely no desire to fix there many business flaws, even with xmas approaching.  This long laundry lists of problems have gone on now for nine months.  For those sick and tired of not being able to cancel orders, just call CS, and tell them you tried to cancel, they note the computer, and when it arrives just send it back and mark in the box wrong item (the last box on the voucher) and return it. QVC will refund all shipping, the 6.95 and the shipping to you.  Just be careful, and keep checking your refund is correct.  Unfortunately qvc, puts the onous on the customer instead of themselves.  What a pity, and disgusting as well

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The slow shipping has me thinking about the Lock and Lock Xmas bags and bowls that are suppose to be a TSV on Nov 6th. Last year they had them in Oct, took 2 weeks to get them. So now with all the complaints on slow shipping. Most likely will have to wait 2 months to receive them . Speed it up QVC Woman Mad