Super Contributor

Can anyone help me get QVC emails again?

I used to get qvc emails all the time....1 to 3 a day about sales and whatnot. About a year & a half ago, I stopped getting ANY emails from QVC except orders & shipping. I called CS and they had me change my password or something like that....it didn't work. I have been all through my email settings and I do not have you blocked, pretty sure I didn't "unsubscribe" either. Anyhow, I would like emails again. Help?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can anyone help me get QVC emails again?

@shoechic I'm so sorry to hear you are no longer receiving promotional emails. I accessed your account and added your email accout to the list. You should begin receiving them again shortly. 

Regular Contributor

Is your email with AOL?   Mine is AOL and I don't get the emails that I used to get either. Like you I get the shipping notices so my email works but selectively.  I don't get the TSV emails and I other promotional emails.  

Honored Contributor

Look in email and mobile preferences under you account. I just changed mine.

Super Contributor

OP here. I still haven't received any QVC emails.

Honored Contributor

Lucky you !

I get the **************** every day and sometimes twice daily.

Super Contributor

I used to and then one day they stopped completely & I never got another one. I liked the emails about upcoming TSV's, the ones about my favorite brand and the easy pay alerts.

I have checked (repeatedly) my junk mail, my deleted items, my blocked senders & nothing.

I guess I'm gonna have to sign up with a different email....just to get their emails again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wayne-QVC   message 7

QVC Customer Care

@shoechic

Thank you for your patience. I have requested our marketing division (the group responsible for the emails) to investigate what is going on with your emails. Do you not receive any emails such as the confirmations returns are on its way or account summaries?

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do get the return confirmations and the monthly summary too.