New Contributor

So I literally placed an order a little over an hour ago. I see that they are "processing" my order and no changes can be made. Unfortunately for some reason a really old address is in my account. So my items are going to that home. I no longer live there and do not even live in that town. I call and there is nothing they can do as the order is being processed. I have to wait for the item to be delivered and then I can put in for a refund and THEN reorder the item. So I am looking at probably January before I get the item. Meanwhile someone else is going to enjoy my stuff I ordered. I just find it hard to believe that a company this large has already shipped an item or has no way to stop an item from being shipped within an hour of the item being ordered. A company like Amazon is able to do this without question. So my advice to all of you is to make sure your address is correct as once. you hit that order button you are out of luck. 

Respected Contributor

@catieann  I understand, and I would think that someone can email or give either the vendor a call, or call their warehouse supervisor for the location that is "processing" your order and can fix the address.

Good reminder for everyone to check before their order. 

Basically, the question would be if the CEO of QVC had the same issue, could it be fixed?  That is what I ask my staff when there is a customer issue.  And the answer has always been "yes", we can fix the issue. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@catieann - I know you say you phoned CS, but you might want to email the Social Team instead and explain the situation.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Also, if the item is being shipped UPS, once you have the tracking number, you might be able to go online and request that it be delivered to a different address (in other words, your current one!) or a safe location like a retailer or office.  Even calling UPS might help, although I know they're slammed right now.

I wouldn't just let this go.  If there's an error in the Q's system that has caused this, they need to correct it.

Honored Contributor

You could go ahead and correct your address and reorder the item now.  The original will probably be returned to QVC as "undeliverable".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There have been several times when I spoke to the phone answerer and said the package was to go to my daughter.

Then (for some reason) it goes to me.  Ugh!

A few times even when I had them read back to me her address it has STILL come to me.  Whatever the item is it is always much more expensive for me to send it to her than QVC pays for it.  That's what I've had to do, send it to her after it mistakenly came to me.

Valued Contributor

I experienced something similar just yesterday.  I wanted to check my shipping address so went to my account.  My billing address is there but I can't access my shipping address.  The only option is to ADD another address and even when you go there you CANNOT see your existing address.  I sent an email to customer service about this but have not heard back.  Like you, it seems to me that a company of this size should be able to have a software program that allows a customer to view ALL of their information.  Every other on-line company I order from allows me to view ALL of the personal information I put there so I don't understand why QVC can't do it.    :smileyfrustrated:

Occasional Contributor

If you have a UPS My Choice account you will receive an email when it is actually shipped and it will give youthe option to change the delivery address.  UPS DOES charge a fee for tha tthough, 4.99 I think.

I am glad it is not just me with my QVC accoutn defaulting to the wrong address.  I always have everything shipped to my office since ther will always be someone there to receive the package and I live in an apartment.  Out of all the orders I have placed in the last 2 months, my very last one was being sent to my home adddress and I did not catch it till I got the shipping notice from UPS My Choice.