Super Contributor

Re: What's up with the QVC website?

Just watching QVC 2 and wanted to see "Items recently on Air".  they are only showing the current item?  This has been happening a lot lately.  Mostly on QVC 2 channel.....  or you get a messge that nothing can be shown?  With all of the IT people at the Q, I'm surprised this happens so often...  Would appreciate it if you can fix it and keep it fixed...

Respected Contributor

@Sunniegirl    That's part of the problem, I believe.  I don't think their Information Technology group is on site.  I bellieve it might be an outside service they contracted with and they  keep doing "patch" updates to an obsolete system.  hence, so many hiccups, glitches, etc.

I just finally managed to order an item online during this show several minutes ago, but haven't gotten the   confirmation e-mail yet.  

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Valued Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Just found your post while I was a bit bored and cruising the Forums. You've brought up one of my favorite QVC topics, the website. Impenetratingly enigmatic! Through the years I've experienced random exchange failures, slow crediting of returns or a wrong item sent. But several times a week I notice website "irregularities." Always a mystery, though not a thriller.