Occasional Contributor

Please forgive me if this question has been answered previously.  HSN gives customers easy payment options.  If an item has a maximum of 5 monthly payments, you can select between 1-5 payments.  I wish QVC offered this option.  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

@MariaRose you can edit payment options to do this when you check out.

Occasional Contributor

QVC does offer the maxium easy pays or 1.  Sometimes I prefer just 2 payments, and that is an option on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@MariaRose 

You can pay off as many easy payments as you like after QVC ships your order. 

If QVC only gives the option of 1 or 5 and you choose 5, after QVC charges you the first payment you'll have 4 remaining.  Make payments on the last 2 easy pays when you see they are available when your order is shipped. That will leave 2 left, the same as if they gave you the option for 3 easy pays.  

Does that make sense?  It's more steps, but that's the best I can suggest.

Respected Contributor

After I get my order, I usually go to my account and select pay now for the remaining payments. 

Super Contributor

That does make sense...That's what I do often.  Pay more than 1 pmt or just pay off balance before due. Just go to Easy Pay and select your item and pay whatever pmts you want

Respected Contributor

let it default to max.

you are able to pay as many as you want any time you want.

you may not need or want any on a small cost item,  just go pay them all.   you may want it broke up to 2 ......just go in and pay half of them.

the benefit over hsn choosing at purchase is that you might have a diff financial need later.   the q is more flexible.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Regular Contributor

I would be afraid Q.V.C would mess up my account. If the payments aren't on the bill your are suppose make a few addidtional payments and hope they don't mess it up.

Occasional Contributor

I do the same.  I normally overpay/advance pay.  I only wondered why when HSN are owned by the same organization they don't offer customers the same payment options on both companies.  Thank you everyone.  

Honored Contributor

@MariaRose    Apparently QVC's antiquated computer system prevents them from being able to offer this option. It has been suggested/requested many times before.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment