Trusted Contributor

For the last hour I have been trying to check orders.  I cannot.  I also have been trying to access Items Recently on Air.  You guessed it, the page/ link is not available.  Are IT folks on vacation?

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is down also.  Got a message in red.  Tried to cut and paste it to show you but even that did not work.  They are unavailable.  Perhaps out to lunch. Don't worry they will get it back up.  

Super Contributor

Me too!!!ME TOO!!!

Honored Contributor

@KailaS

What is your system info?

Computer or mobile device?  Mac or PC?

Which OS or iOS are you using?

Which browser?  Have you tried another browser?

If using a comp, have you tried restarting?  Clearing your caches?

Can you supply any item #s you are having issues with? 

Users here can check them out for you to see if they experience the same issues you are having.

There are many users here who can possibly help if you supply the above info.  Sometimes, it is user error rather than IT.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

Same here.  QVC's website has always been a mess as far as I'm concerned so this doesn't surprise me.  Get it together QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered something not even one hour ago, and the only "problem" that I had, was that there was a message saying that the system couldn't calculate the tax on my purchase.

Big whop.

My order, which I went through this website to do, just sailed through.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at my orders from this moring and NO problem at all

I am on a Macbook Air, Chrome Browswer

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

This entire website is so glitchy now. I always order using Safari on my iPad. I have cleared my browsing history several times, restarted, closed the browser, etc. I am not a newbie and have ordered from the website since its inception. Lately, I

- often get an error message that the website is unavailable in the middle of a transaction, go back to previous page, refresh and it works.

- several refreshes are often necessary to complete a transaction

- speed buy works sporadically

-I cannot see any reviews although there is no problem with Safari on my MacAir or using Edge on my pc

- I sometimes have duplicate orders when I check order status or missing orders because I click Submit and then get an error message stating that my cart has been inactive for an hour.

- sometimes it is easier to call on the automated service rather than ordering on the website. 

This is the only glitchy website I order from and I do most of my shopping online. The glitches are recent and came with the website redesign. This design team took the site changes live very prematurely. It is a mess that is so frustrating to use.