Valued Contributor

Did the Q-card cancel the 3 flex-pays?

I tried to order an item, and was planning to use my Q-card.  The 3 flex-pays did not show up.  Does anyone know if the Qcard cancelled the 3 flex-pays? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Did the Q-card cancel the 3 flex-pays?

I ordered something yesterday and was given that option, so, no.  

Maybe you did speed-buy, and the default credit card is not your Q card?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Q-Card still has 3 easy pays.

Valued Contributor

I thought so, but they didn't show up as an option when I tried to order.

Valued Contributor

I tried again, and it didn't go through.

Honored Contributor

It never shows up for me either when I order through the App.   What device are you using?

It's an extra step but call Customer Service and they will be sure you get the Easy Pays.

When I place an order through the App, when I can, I'll get on my laptop or computer, using Chrome and go back and edit the order to get the Easy Pays.

I know it's a pain.

@Carol08 wrote:

I tried to order an item, and was planning to use my Q-card.  The 3 flex-pays did not show up.  Does anyone know if the Qcard cancelled the 3 flex-pays? 

Honored Contributor

I see it when I try to check out right now.

Valued Contributor

I didn't use an app.  I tried to order Valerie's future Today's Special.  I got an email this morning about it, and clicked on the "Order Now" button.  I just tried again to order it with my Q-card using the 3 flex pays, and that option wasn't available when I checked out. This is the first time it has happened. to me. 

Valued Contributor

I tried to order another item - not the Today's Special for Friday, and got the flex-pays.  I called up QVC, and a nice lady told me she would order it for me with the 3 flex- pays.  She didn't know why it didn't show up when I tried to order through my computer. Now, I have to decided which colors to buy LOL

Honored Contributor

I noticed the same thing today.  I ordered a future TSV and there was no option for 3 easy pays.  I wasn't going to use it, but you have to switch it to one payment and that didn't happen.  I ordered something else and saw the 3 easy pay choice.  It's never happened before.