Honored Contributor

Third Wrong Item Sent To Me For Third Time Recently

[ Edited ]

@QVC-SocialTeam

I am getting really upset.  Today I received the third incorrect  item from what I had ordered.  All three wrong items  have been fairly recent and all have the correct label on the plastic bag as well as the correct item information on my enclosed statement, even though it's the WRONG ITEM in the package.  Two have been As Is LOGO items and the third was an Isaac Mizrahi cardigan that was either As Is or on Clearance (can't remember which now)..  

This is both a hassle returning it (although you do give me a full refund) and more importantly, a big disappointment.  Especially since I have been on the lookout for this particular item As Is  for months and other Logo Ladies have also been looking out for it for me also.  Kind poster @Trudey was nice enough to spot it available As Is and let me know about it so I was able to order it.  I was so excited to finally find it and then BUMMER. I would certainly not ever try to reorder this for fear I'd get the same wrong item so I will just forget it and you've lost this sale.   Not to mention it's costing QVC to process all this back to return.

Please do something about this - can't you send people out the correct item?  Is that too hard?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Third Wrong Item Sent To Me For Third Time Recently

I am so sorry this is happening @Pearlee. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to our warehouse. In the meantime when you return the item mark it as received wrong item and the return postage will not be deducted from your refund. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

I am so sorry this is happening @Pearlee. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to our warehouse. In the meantime when you return the item mark it as received wrong item and the return postage will not be deducted from your refund. 

@Alice-QVC  Thank you for your kind response and empathy - it certainly wasn't your fault.  The problem seems to be with As Is items.  As I posted, this is so disappointing. Smiley Sad

Yes, please do pass along my comments to the appropriate people - that's why I posted in this forum - I was hoping you would.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Third Wrong Item Sent To Me Recently

Well, that's certainly not good.  Obviously there's a problem with shipping.  Almost 30 years with QVC and that (fingers crossed) has never happened to me.  But it did recently happen with another company.  I ordered undies from them, my favorite brand that I have bought several times.  They came,  I did not immediately open the package and then I got a letter saying they mistakenly sent someone else's to me.  So, the letter said that I could send the wrong ones back and they would send the correct ones to me or they would refund the charge.  If I decided to keep the wrong ones, they would charge me accordingly.  Well, returning them (at my expense) meant that I would have to treck to the post office and stand in line and wait for the ones I ordered to arrive.   Since the panties they sent, would fit my sister, I just gave them to her.  Then I called their cs to tell them I was keeping them and they could make the price swap.  Which they did.  But....I'm leary about buying from them again.  I might, I might not.  

Respected Contributor

I got a wrong as is Logo item too. I ordered an xxs and I got an xs and it was too big. I was bummed and sent it back.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree - I'd love to know which company you ordered from that expected you to pay to ship an incorrect item back.  Why didn't they send you a prepaid label?  Their mistake, they should've assumed the expense.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@chrystaltree - I'd love to know which company you ordered from that expected you to pay to ship an incorrect item back.  Why didn't they send you a prepaid label?  Their mistake, they should've assumed the expense.

That is exactly what irked me.  The company is Herroom.com

Esteemed Contributor

I have been shopping with QVC for quite awhile now, and I have received several wrong items -- nothing "as is" or "clearance" either.  I always get fully reimbursed, but it is a hassle just the same.  The last time it happened, they were sold out of what I actually ordered, so I was out of luck.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I got a wrong as is Logo item too. I ordered an xxs and I got an xs and it was too big. I was bummed and sent it back.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Your result was the same as mine - you had to send it back - but at least it was the right item (wrong size).   I just don't understand how these people who pick the items aren't seeing that it isn't even remotely the same item! (in my cases).  The incompetence is baffling! 

I hope @Alice-QVC  is continuing to read this thread to be apprised that others are having problems too.  For that reason I'd like to keep this thread relevant to QVC items only so the Mods can pass on this info and not waste time worry about other companies' incompetence.  My understanding was this recent forum was set up to handle QVC customer complaints about QVC.

Contributor

This just happened to me yesterday. Purchased an "as Is" sterling silver bracelet. Recieved a rose colored bronze bracelet. Information on bag was correct.  All packaged up to go back.