Frequent Contributor

Two emails on a delayed item moving dates to the right each time

Has anyone gotten several emails delaying the delivery of your item before it even shipped?  I ordered pants on 6/13 and they have not moved out of preparing your order for almost two weeks.  Delivery was supposed to be 6/22 then 6/25 now 7/1.  How many times do they delay before they cancel?  I'll be mad if they cancel because they have been selling these on TV since I purchased mine and now they are sold out.

I need to stop buying but I really like Kim Gravels pants.

Respected Contributor

Re: Two emails on a delayed item moving dates to the right each time

I've had emails saying something was delayed and received item on time. I've had emails saying something was delayed and item had been delivered two days prior. I've had items saying there was a delay and had already received the item two weeks prior. I've had emails saying something was delayed and it was.

I no longer pay much attention to the emails or the Order Status.

Trusted Contributor

@ShopperL   I received the same emails.  I purchased the Hanes PJ's on 6/13, to be received by 6/22, got an email on 6/22 saying there was a delay and would be delivered by 6/24, on the 24th got another email with a delay and would be here 6/28, finally received a "shipped email" today. 

Valued Contributor

I've gotten the emails too. The items I got the emails about havent shipped & I'm not even going to bother checking my account page anymore. The items will get here when they get here and if they get here too late for me to use what they were intended for I'll just send them back. Time to take a break.
Honored Contributor

I have had all of the above and prepairing order (whatever that means)  still on the web on items already delivered. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, just the past few days.  

If you received delays from UPS, they probably have your order and it's on the way to your house.  

I received an email my item was shipped with tracking numbers from both QVC and UPS.  Then it went back into "in process."  Received two other emails from UPS informing me of delays, the last EDD updated to 6/28.  

There was no information on UPS tracking other than the number and package was delayed.  QVC still posted it "in process" on my account.  

Usually "out for delivery" is posted on tracking.  Nothing.  

Received the item today 6/25.  Checked QVC...still "in process."

Later this evening 6/25, QVC showed the item was shipped on 6/25 along with all the tracking information that usually shows up along the way. So, QVC shows the item was shipped on 6/25 and delivered on 6/25.  It was actually shipped on 6/22.  

My advice, instead of getting upset and calling CS or contacting the Social Team about inconsistencies, give it several days to see what happens.