Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Tracking a return

[ Edited ]

I guess I am confused...I brought a return (using the prepaid return USPS Label) to the PO yesterday. Was getting tracking up dates...then today I received an up date that said: (see below) so now Ihave no way to track the return? Huh?

Hello

Your item has been tendered to the returns agent at 2:09 pm on May 25, 2021 in SEATTLE, WA 98168. The Postal Service no longer has the item and no further tracking updates are expected.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden - I have also noticed that the tracking updates from the USPS have been more detailed lately (at least in most cases). Wait about 48 hours, and then you should be able to track your return in your order details here at qvc.com.

(And just in case you didn't know this already, the USPS is just a hub from which QVC's returns agents pick up packages and then track them through their own system, so it is absolutely accurate that after the package is picked up, the USPS has nothing more to do with it and won't be able to provide updates.)

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Look at your order on QVC.  There is a button in the order for tracking the return.  Once the agent picks it up, you won't really see any updates until it is received back at QVC.  It will just state that it has been picked up by the agent and is in transit.  I always receive an email when QVC receives it from the agent and again when the refund is issued.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@SeaMaiden Look at your order on QVC.  There is a button in the order for tracking the return.  Once the agent picks it up, you won't really see any updates until it is received back at QVC.  It will just state that it has been picked up by the agent and is in transit.  I always receive an email when QVC receives it from the agent and again when the refund is issued.

@Linmo  @loriqvc  Thank you for taking the time to explain! I maybe return one item a year so really am not up on how it all works🙂

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Be prepared to wait awhile.  I'm in CA.  It normally takes up to a week for the agent to pick it up, another week to get back to QVC and up to 2 weeks after QVC receives it for them to issue the refund.  I try to only buy items that I am pretty sure I will keep.  I usually send something back only if there is a problem with the item.

Trusted Contributor

I have received the exact same message before but my return always made it back.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Just a heads up that if you want to get your refund or exchange sooner, QVC has a new procedure that you can use.  I just received an email about it today.  You can email QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com and give the following information:

Order #, item #,  reason for return and whether you want a refund or exchange

They will issue the refund or send the exchange even before they receive and process your item back.  I tried it on an item that I sent back a couple of days ago and I've already been refunded.