Esteemed Contributor

A Samsung unlocked S21+ is labeled A21+. 

Trusted Contributor

Maybe it's labeled A21+ to denote it is unlocked. Other Samsung S21+ that are not unlocked retain the original marking?  Just a guess.  

I barely understood if you were  giving information, noting an error, or asking a question. Is this a product sold by QVC? Are you asking for clarification, making a complaint, or giving warning to other purchasers?  

You posted in Customer Care, I'm sure they will make contact with you quickly.  The Mods are very attentive. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Maybe it's labeled A21+ to denote it is unlocked. Other Samsung S21+ that are not unlocked retain the original marking?  Just a guess.  

I barely understood if you were  giving information, noting an error, or asking a question. Is this a product sold by QVC? Are you asking for clarification, making a complaint, or giving warning to other purchasers?  

You posted in Customer Care, I'm sure they will make contact with you quickly.  The Mods are very attentive. 

@gizmogal

Thank You for your help. There is a typo on a product page. I don't know an A21+ would cost $1229. The S21+ with similar specs is priced at about $849.

Esteemed Contributor

An A21 unlocked costs about $350; that is what I own.Btw its a great phone!

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz

The phone being sold is an S21+ 5G smartphone.