Honored Contributor

Re: Too Many Shipping Mistakes! Terrible Shipping Service!

[ Edited ]

@QVC-Beth

I'm so fed up.  Yet again I just received a wrong item from

QVC, another LOGO As Is order.   I'm so fed up that I just canceled an As Is order I ordered this morning because I just don't want to deal with being sent the wrong merchandise - AGAIN.

I ordered Logo As Is cardigan @A281932 in the blue choice.   I just received the package and while the plastic bag has the correct LOGO information on it, it's a blue Isaac Mizrahi V-neck heavy pullover sweater!  The tag clearly says Isaac Mizrahi - how did that get into the LOGO bag?  And now I have to send back yet another item.  How is this happening so frequently.

To add insult to injury, also in today's mail I received a letter from QVC telling me my $44.22 has been refunded and should appear on my credit card blah blah blah.  But there is nothing that identifies what the refund is for  -- no  item  or order number.  Huh?  So what was this particular refund for? They've always given an order number or item (usually both) when writing to me about a product for any reason. This is so sloppy and unprofessional and just plain UNHELPFUL.

@QVC-Beth, if you could email me what this letter was in reference to, I would appreciate it!

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

I am investigating and will send you an email ASAP.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Pearlee

I am investigating and will send you an email ASAP.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC   Beth was super helpful super quickly, as always.  Thank you so very much for filling me in on what my letter was  about.   It all makes sense now.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

That is very frustrating!!

Honored Contributor

Well for the third time in not a very long period of time, an item arrived in my city and  got sent to the state north of me rather than Out for Delivery.   Missorted again.  Yes, this is a USPS mistake but this is happening when the package is passed off from the shipping partner to the USPS.   I hate this shipping partnership stuff, which not only delays shipping but seems to make for bad errors.   Bye bye package...I hope it enjoys its little vacation to the state north of mine.  Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Well for the third time in not a very long period of time, an item arrived in my city and  got sent to the state north of me rather than Out for Delivery.   Missorted again.  Yes, this is a USPS mistake but this is happening when the package is passed off from the shipping partner to the USPS.   I hate this shipping partnership stuff, which not only delays shipping but seems to make for bad errors.   Bye bye package...I hope it enjoys its little vacation to the state north of mine.  Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad

Actually this isn't correct.  I told my mailman about this today (third package this has happened to) and it's the fault of the shipper who passes it to the P.O.  That shipper put my pkg. into a bundle (not the word he used - can remember what it was - pallet maybe?) that was going to the state north of me.  It was missorted before it got to my P.O. and placed into the other state's  bundle/pallet.  I said "aren't all those in that bundle/pallet supposed to be going to that state?" and he replied, "yes, they are supposed to be....." 

All I know is that things aren't being shipped well/correctly/fast  as they used to be once QVC started using the shipping partner (to save money).  UGH - not a good idea.  Mistakes are happening much too frequently.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Update:  Well, after being delayed for two days in the state north of me, the package got back to my city and then, rather than being "out for deliverY" to me, it got sent to a city within my state two hours south of me.  This shipping is ridiculous!   This package is going to be all beaten up by the time I receive it, if and when I ever do.

This would never have happened with UPS. The original problem started when it was mis-sorted at QVC's shipping partner.  Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Agreed, and the time it takes to process returns is insane!