Respected Contributor

Re: Too Many Shipping Mistakes! Terrible Shipping Service!

@Pearlee I didn't need to read it again.  I guess then you're asking QVC to change what service they use.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue  I'm not asking anything, and I think Beth the Mod correctly interpreted my post.  So I can't have been all that unclear.  She is passing along the problems a customer has been having too often with the shipper QVC is using.  There's nothing more to it than that.

If you had read my first post, then I'm puzzled as to why you would have told me what you did about the P.O. when I had already acknowledged that in my original post.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee you always seem so defensive.  I am sorry I even responded.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Pearlee you always seem so defensive.  I am sorry I even responded.

I'm just trying to understand what your post was about --- I guess just as you were trying to understand mine. I was puzzled as I said.  You can call it defensive if you want to but puzzled would be more accurate on my part since you said you read my first post.

Respected Contributor

I agree OP. I have also tracked a few late packages, my local PO shipped it out of state instead of delivery! 4 days later, I did receive. 

Trusted Contributor

I placed an order on April 1st, it didn't even ship until April 7th.  Needless to say, it didn't arrive on the estimated delivery date.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee

Don't feel bad.  I just posted on my 2/25 return thread under Qtalk 'cause I'm soooo frustrated with their shpg dept.  Just got an email from the Q today showing my Christmas returns are  being returned to me again - they were mailed out at 0342 this morning!  So, posted to Beth - c/s rep said she'd forward my request for her to call me but wasn't sure if she'd get the msg.  They'll probably tell me that it's past the 30 days for Christmas returns!  I feel bad for what you've been going thru with your orders, but look at it this way - I'm still working on my Christmas returns and it's April!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I truly wish QVC would get back to shipping clothing straight up US Mail or UPS like they used to.  I order an item on 4/1 and on 4/4, both of which left the "awesome" Grove City Fedex Smartpost hub never to be heard from again. Yesterday I got a reissue on the 4/1 order and I plan to cal CS today to see what can be done with the 4/4 order.

I( know I've been spoiled with Amazon shipping, but when an item leaves a shipping hub that is 2 hours away from my house, and if it finds my post office it's up to a week later something is horribly worng.

I could have walked to Grove City, picked up my packages, and walked them back home faster then Fedex Smartpost can get them to my post office!

I wish QVC would get rid of Fedex Smartpost.  Not that ther weren't shipping issues in the past, but nothing like it is now with Fedex.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I wish QVC would get rid of Fedex Smartpost.  Not that ther weren't shipping issues in the past, but nothing like it is now with Fedex.

@kzjohnson   I so agree! 

Trusted Contributor

Just a quick follow up after calling customer service...which was a big waste of time!  I was told the same song and dance, there is nothing they can do about it, and because it hasn't been 10 business days since ordering, they will not reissue the order until 4/15.  Smiley Frustrated

I'm really not happy about this...I'll practice patient when tracking is moving but when tracking information stops for 4 days after leaving a hub that is 2 hours away from my home, something is clearly wrong.  But hey, let's wait 4 more days!

At this point, I'm so frustrated with this lame Fedex Smartpost that I'm "thisclose" to banning online retailers that use them.

I can find my Denim & Co, WWC, and LOGO from Ebay thanks!