Valued Contributor

Just want to say ty for providing us a place to discuss these crucial events that are occurring in our lives right now. It allows us a place to discuss things, convey our thoughts/anxieties, and overall just a place to be understood.

So, thank you bc for me this place has been a lifeline as it's imperative to me not only what is going on where I live, but where everyone else is too. ie: Something may be going on in one state, but yet if it is known about maybe it could be prevented in others. Just an example.

But again Ty to the Q for the boards and also for providing programming that can help take our minds off some of the negativity that goes on.

ETA: I typed this on my phone and had to fix several spelling/punctuation errors

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I appreciate the forums an posters also.....except for those who try their hardest to ruin discussions.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank You QVC

[ Edited ]

Yes a big THANK YOU from me too!  It is nice to keep in touch with other posters around our great country.  

I have gotten so much good advice from different posters.  And it is nice to come here to visit and be able to avoid politics and all.  Sometimes we all just need a break.  Especially during these strange times!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I agree and I also appreciate being able to come here to chat! 

It helps me to connect with others that I don't know in real life to see what's going on in their world and how they are dealing with this awful issue.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the virus threads stored in one forum - perhaps Wellness. I think they are extremely important, but I'm trying to comment on other topics too.

Respected Contributor

@BrandiDavis  Good post. I also enjoy coming here. Thanks QVC.

Valued Contributor

I add my thanks to QVC and the posters. It's my island of normalcy in a chaotic time. I love the way all the hosts just carry on, being happy and smiling. I know they, too, have their concerns, but there they are, just as usual.

God Bless all!

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to also say THANK YOU! to the moderators for doing their job. They have their own problems and have to edit ours. 
                   Thank you❤️