Regular Contributor

I attempted several times today (started early this morning) to order the black TSV Lugg bag F13931.  The online ordering would never work and one time even blocked up my computer. I waited a few hours and just tried again and again the screen didn't change.  So, I finally made a phone call to order, attempted to order color black which was showing available on the screen, but the recording said the TSV was all sold out.  This issue with ordering online is really becoming annoying.  Happens WAY too often Smiley Sad    Do you know why this is happening?? 

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow    @The black is still available and I was able to go through the process to the point where I actually place the order.  Sometimes if you have difficulties, it helps to change browsers.  Why don't you try again now?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Did you try calling your order in....?   

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow 

I had no trouble ordering the black earlier today.  The solid black should still be available, I just tried it and it went into my cart.  I didn't go on from there.  All other colors are sold out now.  Some are on waitlist.

I had tried ordering one other color that was showing on the website, but it was already sold out and would not allow me to put it in my cart even though it was showing as being in stock.  Maybe this is what you were running into.

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking there are so many orders for this TSV that it has jammed up the order system.  I ordered mine a few days ago when it came up on the home page.  I ordered another last night at midnight to be sent to my daughter for Mother's Day.  When Lug has a TSV it always causes a jam up.  Good luck to you, just keep trying.

Valued Contributor

I called this morning and ordered mine with no problem - my choice sold out later so I'm glad I called early.

I rarely order online.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Everyone Smiley Happy  I tried calling in twice.  The first time, the black showed online as in stock, but the phone stated it was on waitlist.  I hung up because I really didn't want to do a waitlist and thought it odd that it showed in stock on line.  Then I was busy with dinner.  I am free now, so I tried again.  This time, the black still showed available online, but, again, online wasn't functioning.  So, I called to order and it gave 3 options available on waitlist, NONE of them were the black option.  So....I just hung up.  Thank you for all your suggestions, I do appreciate them Smiley Happy   Maybe I really just don't "need" it Smiley Wink  

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

Thank you, Everyone Smiley Happy  I tried calling in twice.  The first time, the black showed online as in stock, but the phone stated it was on waitlist.  I hung up because I really didn't want to do a waitlist and thought it odd that it showed in stock on line.  Then I was busy with dinner.  I am free now, so I tried again.  This time, the black still showed available online, but, again, online wasn't functioning.  So, I called to order and it gave 3 options available on waitlist, NONE of them were the black option.  So....I just hung up.  Thank you for all your suggestions, I do appreciate them Smiley Happy   Maybe I really just don't "need" it Smiley Wink  

@barefootwillow 

I watched part of the afternoon Lug show, and the TSV was too limited to have another showing then, and only a few of the black were available.  This morning it shows online that all colors are completely sold out.  

So, unfortunately, the black may have sold out by the time you were able to phone in last night. ☹️