Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Traeger grill shipping question

@Beth-QVC- I placed an order for the copper Traeger grill before the presentation (on 4/16) , it showed Advance Order, but arriving by April 29.  When the TSV launched last night, during the presentation, Rick mentioned Advance Orders not shipping until June 19th, but all colors were still in stock.  This morning, I checked my order, it still showed advance order, not in process, arriving by 4/29.  I decided to cancel the order and place a new one, same color.  It showed In Process, arriving by 4/29, but then shifted to Advance Order again, still arriving by 4/29.  All colors are still in stock as of 9 am.  Can you confirm my grill will be arriving by 4/29 (give or take a few days), and not shipping June 19th.  The Advance Order issue is confusing.  Thanks so much, I appreciate your help!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Traeger grill shipping question

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Beth-QVC- I placed an order for the copper Traeger grill before the presentation (on 4/16) , it showed Advance Order, but arriving by April 29.  When the TSV launched last night, during the presentation, Rick mentioned Advance Orders not shipping until June 19th, but all colors were still in stock.  This morning, I checked my order, it still showed advance order, not in process, arriving by 4/29.  I decided to cancel the order and place a new one, same color.  It showed In Process, arriving by 4/29, but then shifted to Advance Order again, still arriving by 4/29.  All colors are still in stock as of 9 am.  Can you confirm my grill will be arriving by 4/29 (give or take a few days), and not shipping June 19th.  The Advance Order issue is confusing.  Thanks so much, I appreciate your help!

Hi @IlliniGirl88 thank you for shopping and posting with us here in our Community forums. I apologize that we have caused you concern on this order and the current status. Please be assured that the EDD is correct. Kim

Respected Contributor

Re: Traeger grill shipping question

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Hi @IlliniGirl88 thank you for shopping and posting with us here in our Community forums. I apologize that we have caused you concern on this order and the current status. Please be assured that the EDD is correct. Kim

@Kim-QVC- Yay!  Excited to get it soon!  Thank you so much for looking into this for me, I do appreciate it!  Can't wait to start grilling, the family is going to love it.  Have a great week!