Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I hate it!  If I want to give a "heart" to a post, I have to sign on.  Then if I scroll down 10 seconds later and want to give another heart, I have to sign in AGAIN!  It's so flippin' annoying.  I don't understand it AT ALL and wish they would change it.  Once every few hours would be fine, but every ten seconds?  No, thank you!

That doesn't happen for me.  Once I'm signed on, I stay signed on.  There's only site I visit that logs me out too soon for my liking, but it's not this one.

Super Contributor

@santorini

@santorini wrote:

I hate it!  If I want to give a "heart" to a post, I have to sign on.  Then if I scroll down 10 seconds later and want to give another heart, I have to sign in AGAIN!  It's so flippin' annoying.  I don't understand it AT ALL and wish they would change it.  Once every few hours would be fine, but every ten seconds?  No, thank you!

That doesn't happen to me.  Once I sign on I can post or reply without signing on again.  It's only the first time and I have to sign on to the normal QVC site too.  Possibly the problem is with your settings and you have it set to sign off or snooze after posting.  Check settings to see if you have choosen "stayed signed in"