New Contributor

I put in an order for the iPad Pro 9.7" 128 GB for my daughter, however I noticed that it is a waitlisted item. I'd like to know and hope that it comes in on time for Christmas. Anyone know approximately how long I could be waiting for it to arrive? 

Trusted Contributor

For a waitlist item, QVC's policy is to keep the item on waitlist for 45 calendar days.  If the item does not come in, they will cancel it.  Sometimes, QVC will keep an item on waitlist pass the 45 days if they are working on trying to obtain more stock.  You would get a notice in the mail for that as I did recently for a bracelet.

A waitlist does not mean that you will definitely receive the iPad.  Since this appears to be a Christmas gift for your daughter you may need to look elsewhere to purchase the iPad.

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply, I don't need it exactly for Christmas as I'm flexible with waiting, but I'd like to have some sort of hope that they're planning to get more in stock so I'm not sitting here waiting for something that won't come in. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would never buy any Apple product from QVC.  They provide no support whatsoever.  I buy my Apple products at a Apple store where they help get it all set up for me and  are always available to assist with problems.

Respected Contributor

I just received the 12.9 inch IPad Pro from Apple and the IPad Pencil was free with purchase.  I would get it from the source..  I have the two year Apple Care Policy too.  I learned my lesson of ordering these electronics from QVC.  Much better ordering from Apple.  They roll out the red carpet for you.  I even have a home tutorial service for a half hour to answer any questions scheduled on Saturday with a rep from Apple.  Free service.  

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I just received the 12.9 inch IPad Pro from Apple and the IPad Pencil was free with purchase.  I would get it from the source..  I have the two year Apple Care Policy too.  I learned my lesson of ordering these electronics from QVC.  Much better ordering from Apple.  They roll out the red carpet for you.  I even have a home tutorial service for a half hour to answer any questions scheduled on Saturday with a rep from Apple.  Free service.  

I just received mine last week. If anyone wants to save a few bucks on their Apple products, you can order "refurbished". You get the same warranty as a new item. I would never order from QVC. Once you have Apple Care, you'd never switch.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a newer iPad Pro 2.it has a 10.5 inch screen. If you order any electronics from QVC you are most likely getting an older version. I also love the pencil. Great for coloring. I suggest you get a newer iPad from anywhere but QVC.

New Contributor

Thank you all for the input, however I was only interested to see if QVC was planning to get more in, not whether I should get one from another source. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

There is a newer iPad Pro 2.it has a 10.5 inch screen. If you order any electronics from QVC you are most likely getting an older version. I also love the pencil. Great for coloring. I suggest you get a newer iPad from anywhere but QVC.

@Meowingkitty  I did also.  Got a great buy atBest Buy.  I agree I would not buy a Apple from QVC because they are outdated or overpriced.  

New Contributor

Thanks again for the input, however I was only seeking the answer on if there was a good chance the iPads would come back in stock, not if I should go elsewhere to get it or to pick a different one.