Occasional Contributor

DITTO!! No more qvc!  $30 shipping charges to return a pkg that weighed less than5lbs   and hsn isn;t any better I'll stick w/amazon        

Occasional Contributor

I'm so disappointed in the changes in QVC.  I've spent thousands of dollars there since it first came on the air.  I just received two D&C tops that were so off in the sizing I have to return them.  Almost every review noted the sleves are too tight.  Yet I was told I have to pay the $6.95 return fee.  "They are not defective.  It's the way they are made."  It used to be sizing was so consistent you could depend on it.  Now you have to risk return fees if it isn't.  I guess they have enough customers they can stay in business. 

New Contributor

Do wish Qvc would offer a shipping incentive comparable to Amazon prime.  I pay 99.00 per year for limitless shipping

and timely deliveries.  During Xmas in July on QVC I 

have spent over 75.00 on shipping- astronomical!

Many products - $20-$25 range carry 5.50 in shipping-quickly adds up!  Example- 7 berkshire snoopy blankets-

7 x 5.50 = over 38.00 in shipping! Many times I find myself not ordering due to the shipping costs.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Valued Contributor

I'm a Prime Member as well. I have ordered recently from QVC but the shipping was free and I knew it would be something that wasn't going to be returned. LOVE AMAZON PRIME!!!

Agree!  Will not make a habit to order from QVC!  Ordered 3 sets of the same thing & was charged $5 each even tho they were shipped together!  Also it’s been almost 2 weeks since I ordered and still don’t have it!  Ridiculous shipping charges & pathetic turnaround!

Regular Contributor

Did you also know that when you return an item and use their return label, they deduct the posatge from your refund, WHICH IS FINE, I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.  But what I do have a problem with is that they then deduct the ORIGINAL postage that you paid to have the item shipped to you.  Say the item was $3.00 for shipping.  When you return the item they deduct another $3.00 from your refund.  So you are now paying $6 in postage to have the item shipped to you!

I don't have a problem with using their label and having that postage deducted but I do have a problem with double charging me for the original shipping postage.  If QVC would have better quality control and be consistent in their sizing they would have a lot less returns.

I am getting fed up with their sticking it to us customers!  When I receive what I have on order, which takes forever to get here, I will be curbing my buying from QVC!  Enough already!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and handling

[ Edited ]

@Peridot wrote:

Did you also know that when you return an item and use their return label, they deduct the posatge from your refund, WHICH IS FINE, I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.  But what I do have a problem with is that they then deduct the ORIGINAL postage that you paid to have the item shipped to you.  Say the item was $3.00 for shipping.  When you return the item they deduct another $3.00 from your refund.  So you are now paying $6 in postage to have the item shipped to you!

I don't have a problem with using their label and having that postage deducted but I do have a problem with double charging me for the original shipping postage.  If QVC would have better quality control and be consistent in their sizing they would have a lot less returns.

I am getting fed up with their sticking it to us customers!  When I receive what I have on order, which takes forever to get here, I will be curbing my buying from QVC!  Enough already!

@Peridot - If you were charged an additional $3 on top of the return label fee, that was an error, and you should contact customer service about it. I've returned several items in the past few months and never had that additional charge.

Contributor

I agree with you!! I would rather have free shipping than 3-6 easy payments (I never use that anyway).  Most companies give you free shipping with a certain total order but QVC charges a shipping cost PER item even if it is multiples of the same item!! Ridiculous!!   I am now only ordering items that have free shipping or something that I really want!!!

New Contributor

that is the problem.  You pay for them to ship to you, you pay the return fee and again for the original.  Their shipping is ridiculous.   Also watch the return fee.  I have caught them charging a higher return fee.  Example, under 5 lbs. Is 6.95 and over 5 lbs us 8.95.  You have to call them on it. I received a package again today that feels like an empty box and the return fee us 8.95.  I don't think so!  This is not the same quality company it was years ago.  I am done with them.  I never pay shipping with any other company.