Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Shipping and handling

[ Edited ]

QVC just wanted to let you know I will no longer be ordering from you. Your S&H is ridiculous and outrageous! You charge for each item purchased?! Why don't you bundle the rate? Until you change, I'm through with you!!!  The only thing you have going for you IMHO are your blogs! They're great!!

Honored Contributor

Need to post this on the Facebook twitter etc 

Honored Contributor

ho hum

Honored Contributor

Have you mailed a package to a friend or relative lately?  Postage rates have become so high that I've quit exchanging Christmas gifts with my family.  It's not just QVC; all the carriers have raised their rates hugely.  It's also reflected in the price we pay for merchandise in retail stores.  Best to shop around for free shipping codes or go to the mall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

We use amazon prime a lot. And we are fortunate to get a corporate discount  with ups when we ship items out of state. I just think it’s crazy they charge for each item shipped. They could consider bundling items. 

Contributor

Has the policy on the Q changed in regard to ordering multiples of an item?  

I ordered 2 of the same Women With Control ankles pants this AM (one in black and one in olive) and was charged $6.00 for shipping (shipping was $3.00 for one).  I thought when you ordered 2 or more of the same item and they are being shipped to the same address you full price for shipping for the first item and half price shipping for each additional item.

Change in policy or an error?

Redhead

Respected Contributor

@Redhead102 wrote:

Has the policy on the Q changed in regard to ordering multiples of an item?  

I ordered 2 of the same Women With Control ankles pants this AM (one in black and one in olive) and was charged $6.00 for shipping (shipping was $3.00 for one).  I thought when you ordered 2 or more of the same item and they are being shipped to the same address you full price for shipping for the first item and half price shipping for each additional item.

Change in policy or an error?

Redhead

How many years has it been since you ordered anything? That was changed a long time ago.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

Debic  — to answer your question, I order quite frequently (not years — more like every week or two) however, I don’t normally order multiples of an item.  Obviously if I had known the policy had changed, I wouldn’t have asked the question but, thanks for being so kind to enlighten me.

Redhead

Super Contributor

@Redhead102

QVC changed their policy approximately  2-3 years ago, back when they lowered the shipping fees on many items (such as many clothes now ship for $3 that used to be about $5.97).  When QVC made that change,  they eliminated the save half price shipping on multiples of the same item.

Esteemed Contributor

I returned an AC VIA UPS BROWN. They put the shipping label on, gave me the receipt with all the info.  This was on the 29th of May @ 8:30 PM Califf. Time.  QVC cannot find any info on it.  Thank God I have the receipt.  AMAZON CS has much better power to help than QVC CS.  This is a 466 item.  QVC originated the tracking number when I called to have it picked up because it as defected the hose.  They issued another tracking number the next day after item as picked up on the 29th.  UPS came back out on the 30th also.  Wow no more.  Their shipping is crazy.