Valued Contributor

I've wondered before if there are any posters on here I might have known in my life such as in high school, college, work places, church, etc. But, I'll never know, and that's OK.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Ever Wonder

[ Edited ]

I think it would be fun or interesting to meet some of the posters here.

But I'd better not say who and why.  

Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

Great post and great question.  My fiancee starting posting here first when he was looking for gifts for me and his and her kids.  After seeing some of the posts, I started reading posts to find more information and suggestions on beauty products, clothes etc.  I have enjoyed most posts I have become involved in and ignored others that were too dramatic for me (NOT THAT I AM PERFECT AS NO ONE IS).   I have actually found myself coming back when I can to see what others have to state as I have gained some very useful info here and enjoyed the fellowship.  

I do not think expect any of us to be good friends (except maybe those here all the time) but I consider every human a friend until they prove they should not be.  With this said, yes I would love to meet anyone that posts here as I love people and have only known 2 people in my life I did could not tolerate and enjoy fellowshipping with them.  

Of course, you all should know I am Cher and post when I have all that extra time on tour.  Bob (Mackie) sends his love.  Now this is seriously how little we know about whom we are posting with.  We have NO idea who they really are do we?  Just have fun, respect one another and share great info.  Thanks for everyone being so kind here.  

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I wonder about the users on the board.  Not whether I'd meet them, but what they gain from portraying a false image.  LOL.  You can change a user name or have multiple, but you're still the same poster.  It boggles my little mind.

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot   There are a few that I would love to meet for very different reasons... I will name them...One being Annabelle, Stevie, Housecat, Cherry and can't remember the #'s (used to be happy housewife).    As I mentioned all for very different reasons....I'll let you all try to guess LOL

Trusted Contributor

I wonder why they post what they do.  Same poster, same kinds of posts.  The ones where they ask our opinions -- fashion topic --about a particular brand and item.  I think they are getting paid to gather information. 

Honored Contributor

I just deleted my post, even though there was nothing wrong with it. I did so because I realize that this thread teeters on being gossipy and potentially hurtful.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I just love coming here to spend free time.I have never had a bad experience...love  everyone.I would enjoy meeting most of the people here.Thanks to everyone for being here when I am happy,lonely,bored or just chatty.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the previous poster. I enjoy reading some posts, especially fashion related ones. I am happy to post some of my outfits and for the most part get positive feed back. It is encouraging to think I'm doing something right at my age. 

New Contributor

Do wish Qvc would offer a shipping incentive comparable to Amazon prime.  I pay 99.00 per year for limitless shipping

and timely deliveries.  During Xmas in July on QVC I 

have spent over 75.00 on shipping- astronomical!

Many products - $20-$25 range carry 5.50 in shipping-quickly adds up!  Example- 7 berkshire snoopy blankets-

7 x 5.50 = over 38.00 in shipping! Many times I find myself not ordering due to the shipping costs.

Does anyone else feel the same?