Super Contributor

Returning Damaged Item - Question

[ Edited ]

When returning a damaged item, do we have to pay the $6.95 "label fee"?  I haven't returned anything in years.  I know at one time if the item was damaged, customers were assured that they would get a full refund; I'm just not sure if that policy has changed.

Thanks. 😊

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Returning Damaged Item - Question

You will receive a full refund including all shipping costs, label, too.  

Honored Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 

For damaged or defective items QVC does a full refund and no charge for the return label.

If the item is glass that is broken, call CS and they may tell you not to even return it, as it can be dangerous for the return dept. due to the threat of cuts from the broken glass.

That happened to me before, they just said to toss it in the trash and I was refunded in full.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

When returning a damaged item, do we have to pay the $6.95 "label fee"?  I haven't returned anything in years.  I know at one time if the item was damaged, customers were assured that they would get a full refund; I'm just not sure if that policy has changed.

Thanks. 😊

@Northern Belle 2  Good Morning, No, you are never charged a label fee if you receive a defective item, just be sure to make that note on the return slip. 

Have a great day,

Susan 

Respected Contributor

Sure to check your refund however, sometimes you will still be charged for shipping. All it takes is a call to customer service to get the full refund.