Valued Contributor

I ordered two of these which were shipped separately.  One arrived today (turquoise) with only the mailing label that says 1 of 1 on the top. The label on the bottom says "Label 1 of 3" but all that's there is the label. No other paperwork.  It says "Peel for invoice and Q return label" but there's nothing else there and there's nothing in the box.  Where are Labels 2 & 3 and where is my invoice?????  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Melzie.  Many orders shipped by QVC, as well as those sent by other merchants, are not sent with invoices.  All the info on the invoice is available under your account in "order status".  I never get invoices with Amazon or Zulily orders. If you need a return shipping label, CS will send you one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I've always gotten invoices and not just invoices but the old fashion invoices. Just a few days ago I received a package and there was an invoice. Have another package coming on Saturday and I will check that also. Maybe it depends on where the packages are shipped from?

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

In all the years I've been buying from QVC this is the first time I haven't gotten an invoice/packing slip so thought it was odd.  As for Amazon or other companies not sending an invoice with the order that is what is normal for them.  It is not normal for QVC to not send that document..

I'm also kind of surprised that I didn't get a reply to this inquiry from a QVC person but from other contributors.  I thought "Customer Care" meant that I'd get a reply from CS.  This is the first time I've addressed a CS issue here but I won't do it again since QVC itself didn't respond, but I do appreciate the replies that I did get and to read what others have experienced.  Thank you for the replies.