Regular Contributor
I sent something back for an exchange on 4/18. On 4/19 it says "picked up by shipping agent " and no other updates since. Anyone else have this happen? I'm worried my pkg. got lost.
Trusted Contributor

All the time and if it's a return of a item you exchanged there is nothing, not even "picked up by shipping agent"  Ever since they changed the order screen it's been like this!

Super Contributor

Re: Return tracking

[ Edited ]

Yes, this happens all the time.  The tracking through the post office ends once the agent picks it up.  I have had luck with my shipping label by using Newgistics Tracking. I think they are usually the "agent" that picks up the package and takes it to QVC.  Try their tracking. 

http://tracking.smartlabel.com/

Hope this helps.  It is taking a long time for refunds right now. Close to 3 weeks for my last one. 

QVC needs to get their tracking for returns working agin. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies! I did try the Smart Label tracking and it still shows nothing past "picked up by shipping agent". Now that I know others have had this issue I feel less concerned it was lost. 😊

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies! I did try the Smart Label tracking and it still shows nothing past "picked up by shipping agent". Now that I know others have had this issue I feel less concerned it was lost. 

Regular Contributor

Sorry for the double post. Was having issues!

Honored Contributor

Return tracking doesn't work.  What you see is routine.  QVC is slow processing returns so just be patient.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment