Super Contributor

this issue has gone on for wks .What is wrong with QVC computer dept ? This has been reported numerous times . 

The problem is with signing on the site and you cannot give  stars .

Respected Contributor

Re: REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE

Same here and then I had trouble posting and signing out, it wouldn't sign me out.   This is something I agree has been going on for weeks, what is wrong here?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I still have it too,  I now must put in my information then I click the backward button twice in order to sign in.  I know this is ridiculous, but it is what has been working for me until this feature is fixed.   I'm wondering why we continue to receive this page.  Is this a security risk?  Is any private financial information being exposed as a result of this?

Honored Contributor

Still happening on a very random basis, it happens when I log in, or go to answer a post or or or, this is so annoying they are going to lose posters and they do not seem to care

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Liverbird1 wrote:

this issue has gone on for wks .What is wrong with QVC computer dept ? This has been reported numerous times . 

The problem is with signing on the site and you cannot give  stars .

I don't have any problems.  Hmmm

Honored Contributor

I receive that message when signing on, too! I back out and then go down below to the forums and see that I am signed in -- even though it said that "request entity too large" message! Yesterday I had trouble hearting and signing out as well. I would think this should be a priority to fix because it involves security of private information on this website.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxoxIt is random -  which probably means it's like taking my car to the mechanic and not having the issue bothering me be apparent. Very frustrating on both sides.

Honored Contributor

Yup.  It will never be addressed or fixed. They do not care.

Respected Contributor

I get it when I try to sign out. I’ve come up with a workaround until the Q gets its act together, but that shouldn’t be necessary. It’s not rocket science!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Yup.  It will never be addressed or fixed. They do not care.

I don't think that is the problem at all. I think the problem is the IT dept. itself if you know what I mean.