Honored Contributor

Re: REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE

[ Edited ]

Yes. I have trouble using Chrome as well....  can not sign in at all without getting the Request Entity too Large page.....then when I sign in using MSN, I have OTHER ISSUES that come up..... I am running out of options......

Honored Contributor

I use 3 browsers including Chrome and often can't use the boards at all...can't sign in or do replies, can't switch from screen to screen.  Late in the evening I can magically do everything.  I think IT is working on the system during days, possibly preparing an interface with HSN and/or the other associated companies.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

oh come on get it fixed already!!!!  Been trying to post and not able to.   I had this problem weeks ago the it went away all was fine.....now tonight back again !!! 😠😡

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

oh come on get it fixed already!!!!  Been trying to post and not able to.   I had this problem weeks ago the it went away all was fine.....now tonight back again !!! 😠😡

Well I guess it's good at least right now ,  this post got through.   I tried posting twice 15 mins ago and got that message and neither posted