Honored Contributor

Sports Forum. I must not know the definition what meets your criteria of discourteous. Care to help me out? My specific post please in that Sports Forum.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question to Beth QVC Mod

John, Beth thinks I am discourteous too. I  would like to know her definition of it also.

We will find out when she reads my reply to your question. She deletes me  for things I would never consider to be a problem.She may delete this thread now too.Let me apologise to you  now before she does.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Sports Forum. I must not know the definition what meets your criteria of discourteous. Care to help me out? My specific post please in that Sports Forum.

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  in the years I have been reading here, you have never been anything like discourteous, only pleasant

Honored Contributor

I think if you said something that offended someone they report and then it is gone.I have said things that were poofed too and couldn't figure out why.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut, @MalteseMomma

I didn't see the posts you're questioning, but in case this helps...  when posts/threads are removed they're actually moved to an area we can't access, but the moderators can see them.    I've found them to be very willing to review a post or thread in question if asked via the email address they've posted before:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.   It helps if you include some details about the thread, so they can find it more easily.   Sorry you're frustrated.  hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  in the years I have been reading here, you have never been anything like discourteous, only pleasant

I can believe it

Honored Contributor

John, from reading the forums, it seems to me that if someone reports your post, it goes to never never land. It has happened to me numerous times. After awhile, I have learned to just chalk it up, even if it makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

I don't know of course, and didn't even see the post or the thread.

However, I have dealt with @Beth-QVC   on several different problem issues I've had with QVC over the past few months and have even spoken to her on the phone about a couple of them.  I have  to say that whatever the complete opposite of discourteous is defines Beth.  She is super helpful, always polite and friendly, and the epitome of being courteous. 

If more QVC employees did their jobs like Beth does, I wouldn't be having nearly so many problems with orders!  

OK - carry on.....I know I went just a tad off topic.... Back to what @hckynut wanted to know....

Honored Contributor

Musta been a typo, or compluter glitch......It's a Full Moon................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@hckynut I have never seen you post anything that would be poof worthy. I don't understand the moderators sometimes. I reported a comment on a thread that was very ugly to a host that had an accident and they left it so I made the same comment about another host and poof it was gone, virtually the same wording. I did this to test the moderators. After complaining about it they did poof the first post. Go figure.

I would not worry about it, you know you are not poof worthy as we all do.

Don't worry, be Happy!