Honored Contributor

Can't access hockey thread under sports........

@Barbara - QVC Customer Care  

Hi Barbara,

I got an error message in  my hockey thread under sports.   I tried to post a picture and got a message, in a pink  box,  instead.  It says An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 765C9496.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

When I try to use the  back button, it does not bring me back.  Nothing happens.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Can't access hockey thread under sports........

Hi @dmod nj, I'm so sorry that is happening to you. I spoke with our management team and they suggested you try again, the error message you got may have bee a glitch. Let me know how it works for you.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @dmod nj, I'm so sorry that is happening to you. I spoke with our management team and they suggested you try again, the error message you got may have bee a glitch. Let me know how it works for you.

@Alice-QVC  Hi Alice, thanks so much for your help.  I signed out and back in.  It is working fine now.   

Thanks for your prompt attention to my post. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Oops, spoke too soon.  Can't post anything new. Still can't get past the pink box with the message.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC  I can access it by going through a notification, top right. But from the menu, to the left,   I still get the pink box.

When I tried to post on that thread, the pink error message comes back.

Hope that is helpful. Smiley Happy 

QVC Customer Care

Thanks @dmod nj Thank you so much for getting back to me....the more info I can share with management the better. We will take a look at this. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC   I just checked the thread.  My post apparently did post, a while after getting the pink message box.    

Thanks so much for your help. Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Hi @dmod nj Thank you so much for letting me know. Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Honored Contributor

Hi, @dmod nj and @Alice-QVC!   Identical problem on the "SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......" thread in Community Chat.   I sent an email to the Q Social Team with all the details.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  I'm sorry you are dealing with the same problem. My posts are posting, but to get back to the thread is a journey through hades.  lol