Contributor

QVC...Please Fix the "Shop Items on Air"!

QVC Customer Service: I have not been able to access the "shop items on air" page because it jumps and around and flashes, for at least two weeks now, regardless of which browser I'm using, etc. Why hasn't QVC responded to this issue? Others have posted they are having the same problem.

Super Contributor

Re: QVC...Please Fix the "Shop Items on Air"!

I'm having the same problem for at least a week. The only good thing I can't order anything . I needed an QVC intervention because I have been ordering to many items. So now I will pay off my easy pays.

Respected Contributor

I've had the same problem for a week or so.  Cleared cookies, changed browsers, nothing helps.  Look at it as a money-saving feature of the site.

Respected Contributor

I would also like to see the sort button come back for items recently on air.  I like to sort from low price to high.  That way I don't need to see the items I can't afford.

QVC Customer Care

@vcdrt wrote:

QVC Customer Service: I have not been able to access the "shop items on air" page because it jumps and around and flashes, for at least two weeks now, regardless of which browser I'm using, etc. Why hasn't QVC responded to this issue? Others have posted they are having the same problem.

@vcdrt, @Another new name Sue, @fresh kitty & @Travone 

Thank you for taking the time to post, unfortunately I do not have a quick fix for this issue, I am sorry!!  I will report it to IT so that they can take a look.

Susan Q-Social

Contributor

Thank you Susan Q-Social.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Dear Susan @ Q Social:

The website problems are not new!  Almost every Forum has something mentioned about customers having problems and yet there is no improvement seen - what's with the IT crew?  Maybe QVC needs to add a forum listing specific to website problems.

Valued Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I would also like to see the sort button come back for items recently on air.  I like to sort from low price to high.  That way I don't need to see the items I can't afford.

Ditto here! 

I also want the watch list reverted to its former format.  I had all kinds of notes on there which have been purged.  Plus when my chosen size/color is sold out the only way I can pick something else is to add a new item and then delete the old one.

Esteemed Contributor

Really, QVC - why hasn't this problem been fixed? Many have complained that it is impossible to view Items Recently on Air - the page jumps up and down and refuses to load. Since I don't watch the live shows, I like to check and see what's been presented during the day, but I haven't been able to do that for 2 or 3 weeks. It is not a problem with our laptops or desktops....please Q - fix this problem with your website!

Trusted Contributor

I was just going to post about this because I'm having the same problem.just flashes and jumps around, I can't view anything