Honored Contributor

I ordered V34664 - Aerobed:  order #5692523073 4/27

We "attempted" to use this bed for our gd & friend (age 7).  Couple of things:

Pump is not attached & does not automatically stop when filled🙄 therefore, taking off pump bed loses "air"...a true battle to keep it filled.

Plus, the bed appeared it was "used" because there were "dirt marks". not sure though because it was wrapped  in ,,, plastic  packaging.

Finally, got it blown up.  I would say this bed is no better or comfortable then air mattress found in local WM at 1/3 price...

Thru the night it was losing air -- 2 kids (7 yrs old) were sleeping on it they kept getting us to add air😮!!! What a mess.

I packed it up and wrote defective on the return slip with reason i'm requesting shipping both ways refunded.  Don't know if it's arrived in system because tracking not working.  Can u check for me, please?  Reg CS can't see info yet.

as always, thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1

Received today so I processed the refund. Will send you an email with all the details.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@BETH atCust. Serv.I am not sure how to headline a ? May I please ask at this site? I received a pair of shoes last weel. Inside box was invoice for a differenr party. Also, wrong shoes. I returned immediated. According to my order staus shoes were delivered. Be they incorrect shoes. May I ask if party receiving my correct shoes returns to the Q will shoes be placed again on site. Shie no longer avail. Sound convusing I am sorry. Really wanted these shoes. Cost was 126.00 received Vionic 54.00. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. 

Trusted Contributor

@sligoBeth, cust Service, Please forgive my spelling errors. Just anxious

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

@BETH atCust. Serv.I am not sure how to headline a ? May I please ask at this site? I received a pair of shoes last weel. Inside box was invoice for a differenr party. Also, wrong shoes. I returned immediated. According to my order staus shoes were delivered. Be they incorrect shoes. May I ask if party receiving my correct shoes returns to the Q will shoes be placed again on site. Shie no longer avail. Sound convusing I am sorry. Really wanted these shoes. Cost was 126.00 received Vionic 54.00. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. 

Hi @sligo thank you for posting in our forums. I apologize that this has happened. I did check and you are correct this shoe is sold out in the size/color you chose. Some returns are reworked back into inventory, some are sent to the Outlet stores. I'm very sorry that we did not successfully fulfill your order. I have sent you a follow up email regarding this. ~Kim