Honored Contributor

Item sold is definitely incorrect sizing. Will I have to pay for return?

I have worn the same sized, difficult to find shoes since my 2nd child was born 35 years ago.

When I found several of the great looking Isaac Mizrahi “flats” on sale in my size (9 1/2 W), I naturally jumped at the chance to buy a couple pair.

I had read the reviews mentioning a problem with size, but since I have Daisy Duck feet, I figured these shoes should fit me even better.

Much to my surprise, I find that these shoes are NOT 9 1/2 Wide, but really at least the equivalent of a 10 1/2 Wide, therefore not my size.

Has anyone successfully returned these shoes and still been spared the return fee? This is unquestionably a defect. 

‘Your thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Item sold is definitely incorrect sizing. Will I have to pay for return?

A few years ago I ordered a pair of as-is Clark’s.  I’m a 9, & those shoes were so big that even when I put in a thick inner sole, they still fell off my feet.  I called CS and said ,as far as I understood, shoes have to be wearable, whether as-is or not.

I was not charged for return.

Honored Contributor

I've had to return shoes for the reason you said. I don't have time for shoe-size games. If it's a size 9, it should be a size 9 and close to it, NOT a size 10 or a size 8. If it says medium width, it should NOT flop all over your feet or be so narrow you can't fit your foot in. IMHO, when this happens, this means the item is DEFECTIVE and I mark it so.

It's more obvious if you hold the shoe up to another pair that is the correct size and you can see the difference in the shoe (too long, too short, too wide, etc) and even better if it's the SAME brand. Again, it's defective and I inform CS of that BEFORE sending it back.

I've never been charged for the returned shipping and they've credited me my original shipping since the item was sent defective.

Respected Contributor

Yes, call customer service and explain. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Write defective on the return slip.  I've done that before.  I ordered a skechers tsv in my usual size and they were too small.  I have many in my usual size and they all fit.

Respected Contributor

mark as defective and damaged when you send back

Esteemed Contributor

Something is going on with the shoe sizing at QVC .... I just returned 2 pairs of shoes because they were mis-sized .... I marked the return slip DEFECTIVE so hopefully I will get a full refund 🙃

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@violann

When you return these shoes, please mark them as "defective" as you think they were mislabeled, correct? If you would post the item number, I would be happy to mark them here as well.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Something is going on with the shoe sizing at QVC .... I just returned 2 pairs of shoes because they were mis-sized .... I marked the return slip DEFECTIVE so hopefully I will get a full refund 🙃

@January121 -- If you are dinged the original and return shipping, contact the mods here so they can refund those fees.  You can email them directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.