Contributor

QVC PLEASE fix this auto-delivery website problem!!!!

If you have an A/D & it has sold out you could still view it & read the description, see future shipments,watch the video, etc... BUT NOW it just says "SOLD OUT" THIS is SOOOOOOO frustrating!!!!! & poor QUALITY for this kind of website- I almost don't want to order A/D's any more if you can't go back & read the info or watch the video-PLEASE figure out how to FIX this or go back to the other website format PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC PLEASE fix this auto-delivery website problem!!!!

I agree with this. I would love to see the videos left up until the last AD set goes out. I ordered the Josie Maran Argan Decadence set in November and got one auto-delivery this month and the last in a few months. I wanted to see which scent came which month, but the video was gone. I went to the original order and still had no luck. 

@Natalie1H, there is a workaround that sometimes works. I was able to Google the name of the set I had an AD and that brought up a few things, including a blog review and the QVC video on YouTube, so I was able to find out that way. Someone else ordered a different Josie Maran TSV from February and I tried to do the same thing for her set, but couldn't find it anywhere. But you can try it for your item. Find the original order in your history, copy and paste the item name into Google, and see if you get any reviews or videos that might include the information. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC PLEASE fix this auto-delivery website problem!!!!

[ Edited ]

I have to keep clicking on a/d to even get to my auto deliveries or I cannot get in there and then everytime I chec out something while there, I have to start all over again from order Status and reclicking over and over to get back in again  This has been going on for a year or more. I complained and  they said they would fix it but never did  Smiley Sad

This is the worst shopping site of any shopping site around!!  IMO