Valued Contributor

What is going on at the Returns Processing warehouse?

Clothing returns are not being processed in a reasonable amount of time. I am trying to replenish my wardrobe, but that means trying things for fit. It is taking at least two weeks after QVC receives the return package for the return to be processed.

I just called about another return QVC received in the morning a week ago, verified by my UPS tracking, and got nowhere.

Is there a special problem going on at QVC, or is extremely slow returns processing going to be your new standard?

QVC Customer Care

Re: What is going on at the Returns Processing warehouse?

@JGalt I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number of the item we received in the morning a week ago. 

Honored Contributor

I rarely see returns processed in less than 2 weeks, sometimes more.  That and paying double for shipping are just two reasons why I stopped buying.

Respected Contributor

I definitely have noticed this problem myself.  I have to wonder if the problem is more returns than they can handle.  I know I have been having to return more clothing lately since sizing is so unpredictable.

Honored Contributor

It usually takes 3 weeks for my returns to process.  I don't think much about it as its been that way for so long.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Alice QVC Social Team

QVC Customer Care

My pleasure @LIG1! We are here for you

Esteemed Contributor

I just had a CS hang up on me.  I always say to them, not your fault, but you are the one taking the complaint.  I told her my ordereds had been returned in Lancaster for awhile.

I had talked with a CS yesterday also about my credit.  She said we just got the credit posted.  I said OK, I know the Q is getting slower about returns and had I not called yesterday, they still woutd not have issued it.  I asked why the warehouse was getting so slow.  She said we have lots of returns.  I said, because the quality is not there anymore like it use to be.  She hung on on me. Also the CS that answer now are rude.  That is why I let them know I am not blaming them from the beginning.

The Q needs to hire more people and train them in good customer service.  After 25 years, time to stop shopping on the Q.  Quality and service has decreased.

Contributor

When I return an item I track the package status, if the package is showing received I give it a dew days to post.  If not posted I will write via the "contact us" email adres with order number and tracking info.  It is resolved within a day....WITH an email answer.