Contributor

QVC Moderators - Auto-Delivery Order not showing

The order is not showing in my Order Status, and I am concerned because it is an Auto-Delivery. If you will look for me because I really want this item.

I sent an email to the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the Order #. I also attached a copy of the receipt I saved for your convenience.

Thank you.

MsJean

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Moderators - Auto-Delivery Order not showing

@Ms Jean  I responded to your email earlier. 

Contributor

Thank you, @Wayne-QVC  ... I responded back to your email because the order I am inquiring on is a separate order. It is not on my Order Status. It was for the Tarte TSV in 16N Fair Light Neutral on Auto-Delivery. I just think it is stuck in Pending even though it assigned it an Order #. My real concern is it being an Auto-Delivery because those sometimes are not offered after the TSV is over. Smiley Sad

Contributor

Will someone please help me with the order that is missing on my account?

I was asked on 09/22/2020 around 1 am EST to give it 24 - 48 hours because the system would update with it.  I was assigned an Order # with my name and address showing, and it has been 72 hours; however, nothing shows on my account.

QVC Customer Care

@Ms Jean 

Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com include the details such as the order # you were assigned and we will investigate this.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Thank you, @Beth-QVC . I sent an email with the information for you a little bit ago. Again, thank you for helping me.