Respected Contributor

My “Cancellation refund” still not processed?...

[ Edited ]

Hello...

Regarding order  which literally was "an order" 2 minutes before I cancelled it on 9/18, to reorder it in a different color.

It still shows billed on my credit card with no credit yet. I spoke to CS two days ago and said "by law" it's supposed to be credited within 3-5 days, and advised me to just check my account again in a couple days, which I've just done (day 8) ...still no credit on my account. Amount is $12.85, (1st easy-pay.)

Can someone in customer care credit me, and confirm here so I don't have to keep calling?

Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: My “Cancellation refund” still not processed?...

@amyb 

I apologize for any confusion. QVC does not bill until an item ships. The $12.85 you are referring to is the authorization that is always done when an order is placed. This is a temporary hold at the financial institution and should drop off generally within 3 to 5 business days but may differ at different banks.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@amyb 

I apologize for any confusion. QVC does not bill until an item ships. The $12.85 you are referring to is the authorization that is always done when an order is placed. This is a temporary hold at the financial institution and should drop off generally within 3 to 5 business days but may differ at different banks.

Beth QVC

Thanks for quick response & for explaining, Beth...I'll just keep watching for my cc account to drop it.

Honored Contributor

@amyb   I'd call my bank and tell them to release it.  Eight days is way too long.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@amyb   I'd call my bank and tell them to release it.  Eight days is way too long.

Good advice..will do.