Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Broadcasting Problem This Sunday Morning

@KonaKat wrote:

i guess it must have been fixed. The on air from cable is working, and I was able to add an item to my car at the sitet and proceed through checkout until time to submit order. I had no desire for the item so I didn't take it the full way. My saved list and wish list are gone, however.

@KonaKat   My wish list is gone, but everything else seems to be OK on Roku as well. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Same for me. I can watch the programming but can't order, see my wishlist etc from my computer or my phone....going to save me money if it keeps up. I always end up ordering from my wishlist when there's fre shipping.

Valued Contributor

Apparently QVC is having bigger problems than broadcasting. They fired over a thousand employees just recently, and may be looking at firing a lot more. I was very surprised to see the number of websites out their like "consumeraffairs" that have lodged many complaints agains the company. Their reputation as a legitimate purveyor is dissolving fast. There are websites addressing the "5 easy pay" option, saying it is a tactic to lock people into high interest debt. Kind of eye-opening.

Esteemed Contributor

There was a worldwide outage. Century Link was the culprit