Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Broadcasting Problem This Sunday Morning

[ Edited ]

not working on my iphone or my Dell Laptop

Honored Contributor

HSN is coming in Live just fine.  But not QVC, still out.

Respected Contributor

The same thing is happening to me today that happened the last time they ran the free shipping promotion. I'm getting very slow page loads and frequent error pages (a QVC error page, see below). When I get a product page, sometimes there's nothing on the right side--no color choice, size selection, price, or way to order. I reload that page, same thing.

These promotions are typically opportunities to buy things that I've had on my saved list or wishlist, and from what I read others say, that's how they use them. I bought two things on my saved list from HSN yesterday when they did free shipping and saved $11 in shipping. Someone posted that she saved $73 in shipping. IOW, it's not as if we're going to come back tomorrow and buy the item when things are working right. We'll just wait.

THIS does not sell product:

We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable.

To continue purchasing products, please use Automated Ordering by calling 1-800-345-1212.

For all other inquiries, call 1-888-345-5788.

TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf): 1-800-544-3316

Honored Contributor

Mine won't come up either.  Drag.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I can get QVC over the air, but not on Roku.  On Roku, the two HSN channels are okay, but the four QVC channels are not.

@ValuSkr   Yes, same for me.

Also, no live streaming on their QVC APP, or their Facebook page.  

aaaaaaand it's Free Shipping Day.

@Caaareful Shopper   Coincidence? I think not! 🤨

Trusted Contributor

Everything is streaming fine on their YouTube channels if anyone wants to watch there or if you have the ability, you can cast YouTube to your tv.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Everything is streaming fine on their YouTube channels if anyone wants to watch there or if you have the ability, you can cast YouTube to your tv.

@MezzieStarr   I tried that as well.  There must be some over-achieving gremlins in the system this morning because the QVC youtube channel may say it's streaming live, but it's not for me.  It's only playing the repeat TSV from Rick's show earlier this morning.   Then it just froze on Rick's show.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Good old QVC.  It's amazing how a company that's been around as long as they have can have all the problems they do.  I'm actually embarrassed for them Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cannot order either. It says they are having technical diffictulties.

I have enjoyed shopping QVC for years, and I think the right thing to do in this situation is to have free shipping on a different day, when they are not having issues if this goes on much longer. 

QVC will lose some credibility if they do not and these technical difficulties last all day.

Is anyone able to order? Carolyn is saying to use dot com to order. I cannot order online. I tried, I get an error message? 

Trusted Contributor

QVC Broadcasting Problem This Sunday Morning

Can't you guys just pick up the phone and order that way?